ATTENTION: Neo Cab Limited Edition ships June 11, 2021!
The emotional survival game, Neo Cab, is now available in a Nintendo Switch limited edition package!
Release date: June 11, 2021
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Compatibility: Region free and compatible with Nintendo Switch systems worldwide
Language support: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
About The Game
Neo Cab is an emotional survival game about gig labor, tech disruption and the experience of being a driver-for-hire. You play as Lina Romero — a daring, empathetic young woman hustling to survive as one of the last human cab drivers in an autonomous world.
Navigate the neon-drenched streets of Los Ojos from the Neo Cab map. Choose your passengers— and your words— wisely. You’ll need to balance your cash, star rating and emotional health to survive in this town.
- A deeply branching, character-driven noir storyline where choice is everything.
- A cyberpunk city populated with diverse characters written by Paula Rogers, Duncan Fyfe, Kim Belair, Robin Sloan, Bruno Dias, Leigh Alexander, Patrick Ewing & Andrew McClain.
- Emotional game mechanics affect every line of dialog, every choice, and every ending to your story.
- Cel-shaded, 2.5D cyberpunk art style created by Vincent Perea.
- A chill, vibes-infused OST by Obfusc
Limited Edition Contents:
- Neo Cab Physical Game for Nintendo Switch
- Neo Cab Inner Cover Artwork
- Neo Cab Feelgrid Acrylic Keychain
- Neo Cab Driver’s Manual
- Neo Cab Numbered Authenticity Card
- Neo Cab Logo Sticker
Indiecade 2019 Best Narrative Award
What the critics have to say
“Video game noir at its best” – Washington Post
“With a memorable story that’s full of realistic choices and nuanced writing, Neo Cab is one of the best indies of 2019.” – The Indie Game Website [9/10]
“(Neo Cab) also offers a much deeper experience – one that makes you look inward. That’s especially why it’s worth the trip.” – Game Informer [8/10]
“After our first few pickups, we were completely hooked.” – Nintendo Life [8/10]