ATTENTION: Only 1500 Death Squared Limited Edition (game + extra goodies) units available worldwide.
SMG Studio’s explosive puzzle co-op game, Death Squared, is now available in a Nintendo Switch limited edition package!
Release date: September 18, 2020
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Compatibility: Region free and compatible with Nintendo Switch systems worldwide
Language support: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
About The Game
Does anyone actually read these descriptions? They do? And there’s someone reading right now? Well, in that case: Death Squared is a cooperative puzzle game for 1, 2 or 4 players, best enjoyed with loved ones who don’t mind a little arguing for the greater good.
Prove your teamwork skills in Death Squared as you solve puzzles together or die trying! Each player needs to guide a robot to a colour-coded goal, but the path is beset with deadly traps and hazards. Teams of players will need close observation and communication to keep each other alive and discover a solution together.
Complete the main campaign with one or two players, then take a group into four-player Party Mode for the ultimate teamwork trial! For those that can’t get enough, head to the ‘Vault’ to find extra experiments recommended only for the brave.
* a micro-journey of: surprise > discovery > mastery > success
* Full voice acting by Rice Pirate
* 80x puzzling levels in the Story levels
* 40x 4 Player Party levels
* 30x Vault Levels (too hard for the main game)
New in 2019! (all updates mastered on Game Card)
* 15x New Vault Levels
* Color-blind options
* 3x New Game Plus Game Modes
Limited Edition Contents:
- Death Squared Physical Game for Nintendo Switch
- Death Squared Inner Cover Artwork
- Death Squared Bots Acrylic Keychain
- Death Squared Testing Manual
- Death Squared Numbered Authenticity Card
- Death Squared Logo Sticker
What the critics have to say
“If you want your puzzlers to be thought-provoking with a dash of dry humour, you can’t go wrong with Death Squared.” – Nintendo Life [8/10]
“Death Squared mixes challenge with humour in a way that makes it very reminiscent of Portal.” – Switch Player [8/10]
“Another great multiplayer experience for Switch.” – Nintendo World Report [8/10]